Serving Patients in Syracuse and Auburn, NY
Numerous studies have found that people believe a nice smile is a person’s most attractive feature. If chips, cracks or yellowed, discolored teeth are preventing you from smiling, it’s time to consider a smile makeover with the experienced cosmetic dentists at Martin & Winkler.
Am I a Candidate for Smile Makeover?
A smile makeover is ideal for patients who wish to fix dental imperfections and do not have any serious oral health problems. You may benefit from smile makeover treatment if you are embarrassed by any of the following dental imperfections:
- Chipped or cracked teeth
- Missing teeth
- Gaps and spaces between teeth
- Crooked or uneven teeth
- Large or small teeth
- Misshapen teeth
- Prominent gums (“gummy smile”)
- Discolored or stained teeth
- Metal fillings
Smile Makeover Treatment
Depending on your needs, a smile makeover may include two or more of the following procedures:
- Porcelain veneers to hide dental imperfections and create a more uniform smile
- Dental implants to replace missing teeth
- Dental bridges to replace missing teeth and fill in gaps
- Dentures to replace the upper arch, lower arch or both
- Teeth whitening for a brighter smile
- Dental bonding to fix cracked teeth and fill in gaps in between teeth
- Tooth-colored fillings to replace metal fillings
- Porcelain crowns to improve the look of misshapen teeth
At Martin & Winkler, we specialize in personalized dental care and we will work closely with you to design a treatment plan that best fits your dental concerns and goals. During your first consultation with us, you will be asked to identify the areas of your smile that you dislike. We will also thoroughly examine your teeth and gums, as well as facial features, to put together a treatment plan that will give you the best-looking smile possible.
To learn more about your smile makeover treatment options, please schedule a consultation at one of our Central New York offices by calling (315) 446-7442 for Syracuse or (315) 253-6239 for Auburn today!