Restore Oral Health with Full Mouth Reconstruction
A set of healthy, functioning teeth is crucial for everyday life. When teeth are broken or damaged, simple, daily habits can become difficult, including eating, chewing and speaking. If you are experiencing more than one dental problem, you may be in need of full mouth reconstruction. Full mouth reconstruction consists of one or two restorative dentistry procedures used to improve the health of teeth and gums. Unlike a smile makeover, a full mouth reconstruction is necessary in sustaining oral health. The restorative dentists at Martin & Winkler have years of experience improving the oral health and overall wellbeing of patients.
Are You in Need of Full Mouth Reconstruction?
You may be in need of full mouth reconstruction if you have two or more of the following issues:
- Missing teeth due to decay or trauma
- Broken or fractured teeth
- Severely worn teeth
- Eroded teeth due to acid or tooth grinding
- Gum disease and/or receding gums
- Ongoing jaw, muscle or headache pain
Full Mouth Reconstruction Treatment
During your initial exam, we will thoroughly examine your mouth to determine the extent of your dental problems. With this, we will design a customized treatment plan to address your dental issues.
- Dental crowns to preserve functionality of damaged teeth
- Dental implants to replace missing teeth
- Dental bridges to close the gap between two teeth
- Porcelain veneers to correct worn out tooth enamel or uneven tooth alignment
- Dentures to replace missing teeth
- TMJ treatment to improve the bite and reduce TMD symptoms
- Periodontal (gum) disease to rehabilitate gums that have recessed or become diseased
Trust Us with Your Smile
If you seek to correct two or more dental concerns that are causing problems when eating, chewing or simply interfering with your everyday life, contact us today. Schedule a consultation today.